Saturday, March 3, 2018

Book Review :: The Devotion of Suspect X :: Keigo Higashino

The Devotion of Suspect X (Detective Galileo #3)The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This one is going into awesome book shelf. Why? because I went into reading this book without any expectations. But the murder happens in the first two chapters! We know who the murderer is and the rest of novel is a tug of war between two brilliant minds, and the only difference between the two is that one of them is a stone cold motherfucker.

I, for one, did not the see the twist coming. It was brilliant, it was so out of the blue, it left me with my jaw on the floor. That motherfucker!

How good was this book? I read the ebook and ordered the paper version because the book blew my mind. So, yeah, those 5 stars are pretty well earned.

if murder mysteries are your game, give this one a read. You'll love it.

View all my reviews

No comments: