Thursday, March 1, 2018

Book Review :: Choose Yourself by James Altucher

Choose Yourself: Be Happy, Make Millions, Live the DreamChoose Yourself: Be Happy, Make Millions, Live the Dream by James Altucher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

James Altucher is a strange cookie. One part motivational guy, one part goofball, one part geek and one part something more sinister. That said, Choose Yourself is a decent read. I don't read too many non-fiction books, but Choose Yourself doesn't lag in any part.

And one can really benefit from re-reading this book to take in all the tips and ideas that he offers in the book. Sure, no book is a key to making millions or living your dream. (What if your dream is you standing naked in an exam hall?), you have to understand it in your own way.

I read this book quite some time back and I am writing a review now. I think I will read it again. Just because.

So, yes. The book makes you feel good, gives you some inspirational stories and points you in the direction that might take you towards your dreams. But it's you who has to do the walking.

View all my reviews

No comments: