Monday, March 10, 2014

Fiend - Peter Stenson


FiendFiend by Peter Stenson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reading this book currently, gave it a pause because the thing called life came in between and I keep thinking about the characters and keep meaning to get back to finishing the book.

Really well drawn out characters, situations and the whole emotional aspect of the book is like a punch in the face. And the author doesn't hold back anything. The first two night that I read this book, I took it slow, because it was too good and I knew it'd make me sad once the book was over.

This book would make the perfect movie.

-----

Finished this book once I got some spare time and I steeled myself for the ending. I had a feeling it was going to be terrible, because how else do zombie novels end? But, the author really made the ending somewhat bittersweet, beautiful, sad, and it felt right in many ways.

I say this is one kickass novel. It's definitely going to be one of those books that I re-read every year. Brilliant!


View all my reviews

No comments: