Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Review of Prince of Fools by Mark Lawrence

Prince of Fools (The Red Queen’s War, #1)Prince of Fools by Mark  Lawrence
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I fucking loved reading this book!

The funny moments made me laugh out loud, the scary moments scared me and the moments in the book that make you feel something deep within your soul, made me feel that inner wild calling to just go out there and do something.

The wild in the book called out to me.

The characters of Snorri and Jal are drawn picture perfect. For some reason, I kept imagining Snorri has Hager the Horrible and Jal as Calvin. But that's how they fit in my head.

The book is a cracking read, it doesn't let down in any area. From the beginning to the end, it's a tight fucking read. Like Tuco said, Tight! Tight! Tight!

I only slowed down in reading this one because I didn't want the adventure to end!

The end of the book was the most satisfying part for me. Many book that are book one of a series leave you hanging at the first part, because they think it's a tv series or something. BUT, Prince of Fools ties everything up in the most satisfying manner.

I'll surely be looking forward to the next part!


View all my reviews

No comments: