Thursday, September 30, 2010

Book Report :: September :: Ratcatcher

I picked up Ratcatcher by James McGee few months back. The book was snugly stored with the other book in my library while i got busy with reading more books. I picked it up again when i was going for a small journey and the initial chapters of the book were interesting enough for me to put a bookmark in it and pursue it at a later stage.

The later stage is now.

After reading "Trust Me" as told in the last post, this book will be a welcome change given the old time settings of Regency London. Withe mysterious character Hawkwood who has a certain 'past'. I am hoping this would be an exciting read.

After this, i plan to read Terry Pratchett's I Shall Wear Midnight. I read a few chapters of ISWM and found them hilarious, but first it's Ratcatcher's turn.

Also, finished reading The Judas Strain by James Rollins. Standard action fare.

What i am looking forward to reading is Cherie Priest's Clockwork Century Trilogy.

And also, Jeffery Somers' new Avery Cates book.

You see now, how much is left to read!!

-
N

No comments: