Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reviews Coming Soon....

Books read recently and about to be reviewed. Well, I won't say recently about those by Jeffery Somers, Tobias S. Buckell, and Patrick Rothfuss, as these three I read last year, but there is a lot of writing reviews that remains to be done from my side. Well, this is new to be, but I hope to learn as I go about it. Some of these books I liked, and others I liked a lot, but overall, these books were fun to read. I hope you too will have fun reading them, as and when you do. Here are the books, in no particular order!

The Graveyard Book -- Neil Gaiman

Nation -- Terry Pratchett

The Time Paradox -- Eoin Colfer

Metrophage -- Richard Kadrey

Butcher Bird -- Richard Kadrey

Electric Monks -- Jeffery Somers

Digital Plague -- Jeffery Somers

Death's Head -- David Gunn

Crystal Rain -- Tobias S. Buckell

Names of the Wind -- Patrick Rothfuss

The Steel Remains -- Richard Morgan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't read a single one of the novels you've listed.
Maybe I should my lazy butt to the library sometime soon.

Pallav said...

har har, nah, just browse the online forums to download the stuff :D